Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Choosing light and airy



Celebrating 7 years of Jack.
All four of them enjoying Jack's new gifts.
As of late, it has been fairly deep here at Kath Ink. I would like to publish something light and airy but....sigh... I do not feel very light & airy. After more than 8 weeks of my father-in-law in the hospital, and then this past week a dear friends' newborn landed in  NICU, I guess it can be expected that my thoughts have been on the melancholy side.

Thank you for the comments and prayers for my father-in-law. He is improving and has moved to rehab but there is still a long journey home.



But, today, I choose to look at the neat events that have also been strewn along the path these past eight weeks or so.  The easiest way to do that is through a few pictures. Enjoy.

Visiting Papa on Halloween night, all of us could visit!
A first choir concert.

4 comments:

  1. oh friend. sometimes life can be so dark. praying some light will filter in. and what beautiful, precious photos. it always helps me to just stare at the faces of my children and see the simple joy written there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks friends for the encouragement!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for being part of the conversation...I love hearing from you. Kathleen

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...